The CIRS Undergraduate Research Advancement program facilitates research experiences for Georgetown University in Qatar undergraduate students. CURA initiatives aim to enhance students’ research capacity through skills-development workshops, discussion seminars, peer-to-peer learning mechanisms, and focused mentorship. CURA also provides opportunities for students to present their original research publicly, and to submit research papers for publishing the CURA Paper Series.
CURA programs will assist undergraduates in:
- Preparing for an undergraduate research experience
- Identifying and defining research goals
- Developing a range of research skills
- Presenting their research findings
- Publishing their original research